Preschool for my gal

Regarding M.Y World Preschool Ltd. Couldnt find any reviews and m in a delinma whether to send my gal to that skool a not. Reason bcz i prefer my first skool or E-bridge has been waiting n enlisted since last year til nw no space and my gal ia turnin 19 mths soon. Pls advice.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

tq for all ur advice. well, i haf sent my gal to M.Y world preschool. yes its a semi private with subsidy frm the government a little bit mre x compare to governmt skool. I personally went dwn to haf a look at the skool and i entered the skool with my gal on her first day of skool to haf a look ard n notice that its not as bad as the review n comments online. pls do not just based on online reviews bcz when u read n listen too much u wil b scared n u cant decide on which skool to sent ur child too. Moreover nw the waiting time is longer if u r thinging of sending ur child since infant. well not all skools are bad its jz ur luck and the area that u r sending ur child too. we cannt justify that the skool is bad jz bcz there r lots of cases of HFMD and covid cases. These are virus which we cannt see n spread quickly so lng as u as a parent plays ur part in ensuring that ur child does not haf any signs of HFMD & feelin unwell to stay home n look for help frm family members, practising good hygenie, giving probiotics n vitamins to your child to boost their immune systm, eating healthy all this virus can b reduced. hope this helps first time mummy sending their child to skool with a peace of mind.

Read more

Best if you can go down and observe the kids there during pick ups. Definitely better to see for yourself than reviews online ☺️