Recommended gynaes

Hi! Any recommended gynaes for Mt A/ TMC? Prefer gentle caring + reassuring kind, no preference on male or female. Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am with Dr Adrian. I like how fast he clears the queue LOL. Wouldnt say he gentle and caring. But he is reassuring whenever i asked him questions. When he do the scan he will say baby ok, heartbeat ok, ok any questions? 🤣🤣 I have another friend who is with him but her case a bit complicated, so apparently he is showing his care and gentle towards her. I would say he knows his stuff well and dont say much when you dont ask. Btw he told me prenatal vit is enough, so i never purchase additional vit like fish oil. I was initially with Tan Kai Lit, but I always had to wait for 2-3 hours despite appointment was made. I was so tired hence i switch to dr Adrian. Dr Tan KL will talk more and give tips, also recommend to take more vitamins.

Read more
11mo ago

Oh he was on my list of gynaes to try. 2-3hr wait is really long.

Dr Adrian. Although he don’t talk a lot nor is he those that will keep asking you are you ok, did you eat well etc etc, I like that he knows what he is doing and will answer all your questions. (Humorous sometimes) He also respects your decision and will not push you to his preferred decision unless you ask him. Skills are good as well regardless of birth method. He prefers to give birth at TMC. Clinics are at CCK/SK and Punggol.

Read more

Dr Henry Cheng from Astra Women. Funny, gentle and his knowledge is very assuring. The nurses there are also very nice

11mo ago

Two location Bishan or mount elizabeth Novena. Can google Henry Cheng Astra women