TMC review

Hi! Any mommies delivered at TMC recently? 😃 Any gynaes to recommend? Do they have Saturday appointments? Thanks! #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I'll be giving birth in TMC in June so I can't answer your question on my experience yet. Regarding the gynae, I'm seeing Dr Sim Lee Ngor from TMC as she was recommended by my husband's colleague. She's very patient and caring, she doesn't rush through her appt and will answer all your questions and give you advices. Her nurses all provide good service as well and will always call me 3 days prior to my appt to remind me of upcoming appt. Read her review online regarding her delivery and stitching skills, alot of positive reviews. You can check it out! ☺️

Read more

Hi mummy! Delivered at TMC, my gynae is Dr Tan Kai Lit! Amazing doctor,quick,did c sec under him, it was FAST! texted his assistant at night and they replied FAST. Super comfortable with them! Definitely coming back to him if i plan for 2nd baby! And yes, dr tan do have saturday appointments! Usually they will definitely check if wife and husband are free on that day if not they will definitely help to find another day for both to come! ☺️☺️

Read more

Dr. Jasmine Mohd is great. She's caring and does not rush through her appointment. Currently, her clinic that's in TMC closedown, and she's practising in Mount E Novena. But still able to deliver in TMC. My first baby was delivered by her back in 2021, and I'm currently waiting for my first appointment with her with my second child

Read more

Dr Benjamin Tham. Had good experience with him for natural delivery. Has Sat appt except one or two times when got major scans.

Super Mum

Oh ya, forgot to mention she does Sat appt but her clinic only opens till 1pm on Sat. Sun and PH close.