Simple healthy recipes

Hello! Any recommendations for simple homecooked meals for pregnancy? I keep eating out and a bit worried about msg and salt intake outside. Also nauseous when I smell certain food (like too fishy or salty)! #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also have been eating takeaway cos I'm so sensitive to smell that I can't cook plus the nauseous isn't helping too. my hubs just ordered tingkat delivery for me today, tingkat delivery under richfood group and I specifically asked him to indicate no chinese herbs to be used for cooking. I think the service only will commence next week. but I'm just in my first trimester and the fetus is not getting nutrients from the food I eat but more from the sac so I guess still quite alright for me.

Read more
2y ago

thanks for the recommendation and glad to know I'm not alone! I'm in first tri too - i thought the nutrients from us!

With my first child i eat outside 3 times a day....my baby still healthy n seldom falls sick. Just dont eat fast food buy mix rice should be ok

2y ago

haha ya! so sad eh, i keep craving fried bee hoon and all the unhealthy stuff cause im bored of plain food!