Any recommendations on robot vacuum cleaners? For both sweep/mop and mapping functions. I'm a ftm with baby due soon in a month's time, have 2 dogs at home and will not have any help around after the CL leave. Thanks in advance.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use irobot. That's the originator of robotic vacuum cleaners and they sometimes are on promotion at Robinson. I recall they've a model with a larger waste bin for pets too. The technology behind irobot came from the US to scan minefields. It scans the area under coverage and moves in a haphazard manner with an algorithm to ensure no area is left untouched and gone through more than once. Cleaning can take awhile though. 1hr for a 5 room hdb flat but we don't mind since it's doing all the work and not me. My irobot has been surviving well for the past 5 years.

Read more

I'm currently using the Irobot brand and is pretty happy with it. It's really fuss free and can pick up almost all my hair and dust from the floor. The only issue is you would need to clear the bin often and if you are staying in a huge area than you probably need more charging time as compare to others.

Read more

Try to search from amazon. I know there's a type of robotic vacuum specially designed for cleaning up pet hair and paw prints. Simultaneously sweeps, vacuums, mops and UV sterilizes all tyoes of floor. This robotic vacuum has personalised cleaning schedule and self-charging function.

We used icelbo for the last one. Good navigation. Unfortunately the chip died on us after three years. Than we bought another Korean brand "moneul". Navigation is not so good. However it can do a damp cleaning.

can try Irobot for vacuuming as if there are pets preferably vacuum is essential. MINT is good for Mop. they have the GPS System to locate the area that it had done the job. but it can't vacuum.

We r using Irobot braava 380t Sweep n mop only without vacuum:) Heard that those that come with multiple functions may not last long.

Looking to buy locally instead for the warranty. Any brands to recommend - Samsung, LG, iClebo? Thanks!

I also using irobot . I let it sweep my floor everyday . My baby enjoy to see irobot 'working'

Try search on Qoo10 for robot water vacuum. 4 in 1 - sweep-vacuum-wet mop-dry mop.

try Irobot .. however if u r fussy better diy