Part time job for housewife.

Hi all , any recommendations for part time job for housewife that can do at home? Thanks.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, are you still interested in a part-time job ? It is home-based. Want to work any day, any time, with the comfort of your home ? You work, you'll get the commission. And when you don't, you won't get it. Money will come based on your efforts. Link the tutor and students together, and earn a 50% commission. Not only that, know anyone who wants a part-time job or interested in this job ? Refer them and get referral fee. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. FREE TRAINING PROVIDED. GOOD COMMISSION. GOOD REFERRAL FEE. Do let me know if you are interested.

Read more
5y ago

Hi, unfortunately yes. However, it's not really an interview. It's just a meeting where the manager would explain and elaborate more on the job scope. It will be a one time thing. Then, after the meeting, should you be interested in signing up as a tuition coordinator, you then would have to come at another timing for a one day training. Do let me know if you are interested.

depending on the skills you have, can try freelancing?

Super Mum

Selling things online. Tuition. Beauty services.

5y ago

I sell unwanted things online. Gave tuition.

Super Mum

Translation, proof writing etc

would like to know too

online selling.

data entry.