Baby girl Circumcision

Any recommendation of which clinic to send my baby girl for circumcision in West area of SG?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby girl circumcision is not recommended. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/female-genital-cutting-singapore-movement-2143656?cid=internal_sharetool_iphone_09022024_today My parents had asked for it too for my baby, but when i researched I found this article. As a muslim, I won’t be circumcising my baby girl.

Read more
7mo ago

Yes, and that's the reason MOH set the policy/rules of only doing it for girls 3 months and above. No medical intervention needed but with the feedback received and research done. Hence MOH decided they need to take action and therefore send this out to clinics. If they want to continue this service they have to follow the guideline. There are some clinic stop this service, while some stop during Covid. End day to each is parents choice. Whether not you believe it, you want it. Your choice as parents. No harm having each of the parents POV.

VIP Member

Its wajib. Please check ustazah farhana munshi IG for the rulings and the related hadith. Sunat is not female genital cutting thanks to white people ideologies. Ustazah Farhana Munshi Fiqh Issues Ig stories I went to Medina Medical in tampines but its super crowded. Yikes

Read more

For circumcision girls you can only do 3 month onwards. Only few clinic available. Banyan Jurong Neptune Clementi Dr Balkis Bedok Dr Medina Tampines Either walk in or via appt. Pls call to check.

Read more

I highly recommend neptune clinic at clementi. Dr was very assuring and gave a pre talk before the actual process. In the end, baby didnt cry at all as she was very gentle.