Any Recommendation for newborn laundry detergent ? Need softener as well ?

Any Recommendation for newborn detergent ? Does newborn need softener as well ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tried seventh generation both detergent n softerner. Comfort baby softener is the best got 7 litre! Tollyjoy green colour don’t like the strong smell and nature love . Don’t like my detergent got the nice smell i rather my softener has pleasant smell

TapFluencer

I just use kodomo baby detergent to wash baby’s clothes. Just use a separate pail to put baby’s clothes and it will be fine. Too much detergent also not that good.

TapFluencer

We have been using Tollyjoy antibacterial baby detergent, it is good and doesn't add too much fragrance to the baby's clothes. We don't use softener.

Post reply image

Babyganics. Very good in stain removal. Be it milk stain, pee or poop stain. No softener is needed for baby clothes.

Read more

I have started using Bzu Bzu baby detergent and it is really good. Smells great and is needed in small quantities

I've been using pureen brand. Subtle smell and gets rid of any wonky smell, like saliva, puke and milk.

VIP Member

I use Kodomo’s detergent and softener to make the clothes softer to the touch. I love the smell.

Using Kodomo since birth (blue newborn & pink softener). Currently 13mo, no rashes or anything.

TapFluencer

used kodomo, pigeon, pureen as well as tollyjoy depending on best price

I'm using kodomo, blue(newborn) for my children, till 2yo.