Baby diapers

Hi. Any recommendation? So far using huggies and mamy poko but at the side got leakage. Any tips in preventing this? Baby is 6 weeks and almost 5kg.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I've tried these so far and this would be how I rank them for my baby - probably have to try and test for your little one! 1. Huggies naturemade - my baby loves it and we've had no leakage - seems to also absorb and dry really quickly so my baby tolerates the diaper for longer periods - this is also the brand that mount Alvernia uses for the baby 😉 2. Huggies air soft - my baby is ok with it and we've had no leakage - slightly cheaper than naturemade - I buy this as backup when naturemade is out of stock 3. Drypers skinature - have friends who like this for their babies - it feels quite soft, but my baby hates it - never had leakage so far - but seem to absorb slower than Huggies. My baby has a lower tolerance for these and we had to change frequently 4. Offspring - my baby hates this and so do I - it's slightly larger than other brands for the same sizes though - the only time we ever experienced leakage was with this brand, where poop was leaked from the side onto my baby carrier 🙂‍↕️ - supposed to be made of safer and more organic materials so no pee line indicator ☝️ On the side, remember to check that baby's butt is around the fold of the diaper so that it is high waisted enough to catch blowouts, and remember to fluff the diaper around baby's thigh once you are done to prevent leakage :^) Another tip I have heard from other parents is to focus on fit of the diaper instead of the size! So for example if baby is on the bigger side you might want to buy a pack of S size to see if it fits better, rather than using newborn size just because baby is 6 weeks old.

Read more

I’m currently using R&F and Huggies nature made for my 5 weeks old baby. There’s no leakage and my baby loves it 😊