3 Replies

Understand your frustrations but think of it the positive way, at least she loves your baby rather than abusing baby when you’re not around. Just let her know directly that this is your only free time and you wish to spend it with baby alone or bring baby elsewhere without bringing her along if it’s still early? :) I personally find that as long as she don’t cross the boundary, I can still accept. (I personally am one who sticks to my helper more than my own mum, but end of the day, helper is still an outsider. Mother is irreplaceable.)

Hi, Thanks for the words of affirmation. I am happy that we found someone who is caring towards our baby. I did think to myself, after all the cleaning and cooking she has done, it's a nice rewarding/calming feeling for her to see small baby's face and be with him. Just that I would like to have the same calming feeling after my work as well to connect with baby. Will definitely speak to her and hope we can set the expectations during this adjustment period.

i understand u mummy,i know that feelings.But see at the other side she being nice and helpful for u.Maybe she just wanted to help u more coz she think that u r really tired after your work hours.You can talk to her about your concern and try to let her understand what u want.Maybe she just scared that if she cant help u you will be mad.Maybe shes not intentionally doing that.You can talk to her and i am sure she will understand it.🙂

Hi, Thanks for the words of affirmation. I am happy that we found someone who is caring towards our baby. I did think to myself, after all the cleaning and cooking she has done, it's a nice rewarding/calming feeling for her to see small baby's face and be with him. Just that I would like to have the same calming feeling after my work as well to connect with baby. Will definitely speak to her and hope we can set the expectations during this adjustment period.

TapFluencer

your baby is super loved 💗 besides trying to help out wherever possible, hope your helper will also come to understand you wanting time alone with your child 💕

Yes she is a good person. Will definitely speak to her and hopefully we can both understand each other better. Thank you 🤗

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles