How is Dr. Wong Heng Fok review at Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Thomson Women's Clinic (Tampines)?

I am new mom with first pregnancy. I saw Dr. Wong has a good reviews in Google. But I would like to know more about the doctor? Is he encourage natural birth ? How is his stitching skill ?I personally would prefer natural brith rather than c-sec. #gynea

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

congrats on ur pregnancy! Dr Wong has also helped me birth my first child. So far for us, he is very detailed during our appointment sessions and does not rush through each appointment although he can be very busy at times. I was also keen for natural and he was mindful of it but honest as well to give his professional opinion from his experience that I might have issues giving birth naturally. True enough I did end up having to do a csect.

Read more

First of all congratulations! I'm with Dr. Wong too and currently almost 34 weeks, planning to go for natural birth as long as baby is in the right position and has no other complications. So far he has been encouraging, can only comment about the stitching etc...in another few week's time I guess.

1y ago

yes I asked for HL and he gave me 2 weeks before EDD