How to fall asleep

Really exhausted but just can't sleep at night due to hormones? Either that or frequent urination, constipated. How do you ladies fall asleep? Before pregnancy I will do massages and foot reflexology but can't do any of these when pregnant. Really can't function in daytime with such sleeping patterns and also can't take my usual coffee or chicken essence due to pregnancy. Any tips?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Drink lesser before bed. Use essential oils if needed. There are prenatal massages. You can still take chicken essence and coffee during pregnancy as long as in monderation. I didn’t really avoid any food during pregnancy except for raw, herbs, undercooked food and alcohol. I don’t decaf my drinks as well. Baby came out at 40.3 weeks, healthy. Don’t stress yourself too much.

Read more

I’m in my first trimester first baby as well. I still do foot reflexology but told the masseur to avoid the sole of the feet and to use less strength. I had a comfortable rest during the whole hour. If you think this is good for you, I don’t see why not to proceed with a foot reflexology. Also I still take my coffee daily, just limit to 1 cup a day.

Read more

This is me too. Night after night of insomnia. Hang in there 😵‍💫 I haven’t found a good way to get to sleep. I stop drinking anything by 8pm to stop the urinating at night.

TapFluencer

Try sleep on your left and have a music for pregnancy before sleep you can take help of this app’s media section where you have a lot of media

Try to sleep on your left. When I'm having insomnia I tends to drink some hot formula pregnancy milk, or ate some cherries.

Can try essential oils!