Vaccinate Minors (12 to 17 years old) ๐Ÿ’‰

We're slowly getting back to normal! Teens aged 12 to 17 can now be vaccinated against Covid-19 Virus as well. And recently, it was announced that we're not required to wear faceshields anymore. I see development and progress and I'm looking forward to successfully achieving herd immunity real soon ๐Ÿ’‰ I'm grateful for everyone's part in our community to achieve a vaccinated nation, a BakuNation โค๏ธ We all wait for the day where our friends, family and kids may wander outside happy, free, safe but still prepared for any virus they may encounter. Take this opportunity to have your families aged 12 to 17 vaccinated as soon as possible. Stay safe & healthy everyone! โœจ Join our Team BakuNanay Group to be more informed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Vaccinate Minors (12 to 17 years old) ๐Ÿ’‰
6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Happy ako when this news was announced and nung nag pa vaccinate din ang mga teens namin.

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing mommy! I wish we all can be vaccinated including our little ones.

VIP Member

looking forward for our kids to go back to school and have fave tonface class! ๐Ÿ˜

VIP Member

sana ma rollout nadin ang vaccine for younger kids

VIP Member

agree! Yes to Herd Immunity!๐Ÿ˜Š

VIP Member

Yes to Herd Immunity!