Hi., this is Ragini... Mother of 2 kids... I work from home.. I make worksheets for play group and kids activity centre... If any one interested, please reply to my post...

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi this is Vibha here.i would like to join u .i too have 2 kids and ve been teaching them my selves my email I'd is [email protected] please contact me

Hello Ragini Worksheets for children's activity centre sounds great. Would like to join and be a part of your group. Kindly provide the details

Hi ragini I m interested in making worksheet. Doing this work from home. I was a preprimary teacher before. Please guide me for the same

Hii ragini...i am very much intrested to work from home.please send me the details and let me know how should i join you.

Hi .. I would like to know more about this ... sounds interesting. . I too want to do some work at home ..

Hey I am interested in working from home. Please let me know about the details. Thank you

Hi, I am Ankita and would like to know further details about work from home. .

Interested please tell what kind of work is this and how can we do work from home?

I don't give work guys... I want work... Means I myself want to work from home

I am interested in work from home please let me know the details about the work