Arrangements for toddler

This questions goes out to mummies who are currently expecting & have kids as well. I have a 26 month old toddler and I'll be welcoming baby number 2 in Jan. As far as I'm concerned, how did you parents arranged to take care of your toddler (without any parents , siblings , in laws helping - ZERO) ? My hubby suggested to bring toddler along if I were to go in labour but I told him hospital doesn't allow young kids to be in. We are contemplating in asking my younger sister to assist in caring for toddler while hubby accompany me during labour as we are not sure if she can manage. My parents live in tampines & I really don't want to trouble my mother as she has several health issues and my toddler can be quite a handful 😅 any suggestions?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can have someone else like cousin/relative or an adult to assist your family/younger sister to handle your toddler while you are in labour with husband. Since you mentioned you're contemplated with the younger sister and your mum's health issue. This is the best option since we can't bring kids to hospital. After you are discharge then you can have them back with you provided there's still helping hand as you need to heal very well after giving birth.

Read more

Get a babysitter. They are apps for this