Hello, am 7 weeks pregnant now. And feeling feverish and lethargic, anyone the same? Thanks

Question all!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too. Feeling so tired but cannot sleep then get so emotional. I have stop taking my antidepressant cause i have not seen my doc to ask if the meds will affect my pregnancy and the earliest date to see her is tmrw but i cannot go cause my partner at work is on leave. Everyday is struggle for me. I cried almost every night and day 😭😭

Read more

It is normal to have higher body temperature when pregnant. because there is increased blood flow within the skin to support the growing foetus. Yes I feel lethargic too. I'm going 9 weeks tomorrow. take as much naps as you can, even if it is after work. stay strong mummies. 😊 we can get through this together.

Read more

Hormonal changes happened to most pregnancy mummies hence you will feel nausea, fatigue, tired, sleepy, etc. However, if you are feeling unwell like fever, flu then go see the nearest GP Clinic or Poly.

same here, lethargy like never before. and the sad thing is I've to limit caffeine intake, which is a struggle! sleep esp during the day after meals

Same here. It’s like you feel unwell everyday the moment you wake up!