MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAVE A HEALTHY AND SAFE DELIVERY TO ALL PREGGY MOMMIES!

Psalm 37:4, 1 Peter 5:7 Dear Lord, Your Word says that You will give us the desires of our heart. So, Lord we thank you for granting the desire of being able to conceive a child. Right now, I pray for a healthy pregnancy in Jesus Name. I will cast all anxieties on You because You care for me, I declare that this pregnancy and delivery will be without complications and that the baby will arrive in Your image, Amen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAVE A HEALTHY AND SAFE DELIVERY TO ALL PREGGY MOMMIES!
358 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

In Jesus name Amen... Alam ko malakas ako sayo Panginoon, gabayan mo kami ni baby sa pang araw araw. Maraming salamat sa lahat dahil umpisa pa lang hindi mo na ko binigo. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Magbasa pa

The best Christmas gift ever. πŸ₯° See you on April 2020 my little one. May all the expecting moms have a safe delivery & a healthy baby. Amen! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»

AmenπŸ™πŸ™ Thank you father God for a Big favor.. i will declare and claim for my safe delivery and healthy baby for November.πŸ˜‡πŸ™

All i want before christmas is you . β™₯️β™₯️ kaya labas na ikaw bibi kong mahal . 😘😘

amen ❀❀❀ bless me lord for my safe and normal delivery my due is on nov 14 ❀

AMEN,, THANK YOU LORD THIS IS THE BEST GIFT IVE RECEIVED IN MY YEAR 2019

In Jesus Name bless me and my baby πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™see you soon babyπŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™

VIP Member

Amen! And also healthy mommy πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• Godbless Us mga preggy moms

amen... have safe delivery po sa ating lahat.. team october..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

VIP Member

Amen! May baby kami sa Pasko! Haha. See you soonest bibi ko πŸ’—