Pelvic pain plus tighten 27 weeks plus

My previous pregnancy my pelvic pain comes 3 weeks before my labour but this time I get it early at 25 weeks and barely can walk far how do u handle it and plus tighten can share ur thoughts tq

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama Akifah, The pelvic pain and aches that you’re experiencing is due to hormones being released in your body so that your ligaments and joints are relaxed. This is in preparation for the birth of baby so that your LO can travel through the pelvis easier due to its flexibility. At 27 weeks you’re going into your third trimester and this is a good sign. I’d advise to take it slow, movements should be calculated - like when getting out of bed, don’t do that quickly but put your feet down before getting the rest of your body up. Same with getting in and out of taxis and cars. Apply warm compress on the pelvis or even the groin area to relieve the ache. Swaying your hips or sitting on a birthing or exercise ball helps too. You could also go on all fours and sway your hips to help open the pelvis.

Read more