True or false: "4 year olds love rules because they provide structure and security."
True or false: "4 year olds love rules because they provide structure and security."
Voice your Opinion
True
False

480 responses

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depends on whether the parental skills can successfully raise a kid that can connect both of their right and left brains communication. If the parents successfully did that, that means the kid will have more of a balance input and output to their surrounding.

My youngest became very emotionally volatile when we deviated from the normal rituals and schedules. When we were on track, she was extremely reasonable and generally cheerful and even tempered. All in all a much happier kid when she had structure.

TapFluencer

4 year olds need rules.. but don’t think they love it. Haha But I think if the way the rules are disseminated to them via fun interactive ways then they can learn to love it.

I think this is different from child to child. Every child responds differently to rules and regulations and parenting style should be adopted accordingly

Changes day to day... rules need to be set early as they start questioning when they are 4 and older

VIP Member

Yes cuz they don’t know what’s good or not yet

VIP Member

Not really rules, but boundaries and culture

They don’t love rules but they need them

It’s helps with disciplines too

TapFluencer

Routines build good habits