Just a questions?

Hi pregnant mummies?? Can tell me where & when was your waterbag broke during your pregnancy? So eager to know hehe. Currently 37 weeks + 4 days ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine broke exactly at 38weeks while trying to sleep. Its the same as youre peeing but just couldnt control it. Look at the colour of the water. Different colour have different meaning and better to rush to hospital if theres colour. My waterbag burst in batches 😂 while sleeping, while getting ready to hospital and while walking to delivery suite. The last one was so embarassing. Its like peeing in public haha

Read more

38 weeks and 2 days. Woke up at 2.30am to pee and felt a little gush of water came out into the toilet bowl. Wiped and saw a little bit of bloody yellow discharge.. Then another little gush of water. Then it stopped.. Wasnt sure if its pee or water bag bursted as its my first child but decided to go kkh a & e just in case.. Breeched Baby came out via csert at 6.34am that morning. 😄

Read more
4y ago

🤗 Hugz!! 💕 U can do it brave mummy!! 💪💪

VIP Member

40w. Exactly on my due date. I was having mild contraction and slight brown discharge. When i was in hospital doctor told me my water bag alr broke and my baby pooped inside. Most first time mummies like myself didnt know their water broke. Some has lots of water. Some is just bit by bit. Nvr know if ur water broke while u are peeing 😝

Read more
4y ago

Yes sis! Every mummies are different. I told my waterbag would broke with lots of water flowing out. 😂 End up no. So i would say, just observe and if u feel something is wrong then head to A&E straight 😊

VIP Member

Not every mothers water bag will break. It depends. As for myself I lost of mucus plug then bleed then frequent contractions. Once I admitted to hospital at 3cm at 2am, gynae broke my water bag around 8.20am then heavy contractions came in and I gave birth at 11am

Was at 40W that night and no sign of labor at all, so decided to had intercourse with my husband. 3-4 hours later during the midnight my water bag broke and admit to the hospital LOL

4y ago

Yup at home, around 3-4am

40+1 at home, around 1.30am, was sleeping, sudden urge to poop, after pooped blood drips into floor, then contractions begun

40+1 at arnd 3-4am+. dr broke it in Labour ward as i was induced at 40weeks 1pm. gave birth at 40+1weeks at 12nn+ 😂

i lost mucus plug slowly over the course of 2weeks from wk 36, delivered on wk38, waterbag was broken by doctors

4y ago

Thanks dear

VIP Member

Mine was broken by doc during induction at 3 cm dilation

VIP Member

Mine didn’t break, was during labour and doc does it.