I am preganat at 6 weeks but yesterday I am having this brown spotting at my pad.. Is it normal??

Pregnant at 6 weeks

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please be safe, if cant see doctor soon then bedrest until then. (Do not carry heavy things, do not exert yourself) I have twice miscarriages and I realised when Youre so early on in pregnancy, doctor cant do much if its not healthy pregnancy. At best Doctor may get you on duphaston hormones pill or injection to stable your pregnancy.

Read more

Spotting may happen during implantation bleeding, about 1 to 2 weeks after conceive.. Just monitor.. If the amount increase or turn to red discharge / clots discharge, then better visit your gynae immediately..

I am at 6 weeks too. Going 7 weeks. Just had my first brown spotting on my panty liner. Freakin out. My appt with the doctor is only next week Wednesday

I had spotting also when I was 13 weeks but gynae said may be blood remaining from last menses. but better to call gynae and check.

I had that once during my week 6, and I was ok. I took a pic and showed to gynae during my check up. Now going to week 8.

3y ago

Just to add on, if u feel uneasy - just head to ur gynae immediately

Call your gynae clinic and check with them, visit the gynae if you’re worry. Is better to be safe than sorry.

Setiap pagi bangun tidur dada selalu sesak nafas

It is better to contact your doctor.