Postpartum Depression so Surreal!

Post partum depression is not quite a joke, moms who suffered and experienced it, after giving birth don’t know what to do. Crying over a shower and didn’t even know where it came from or am i too overwhelmed with what the situation is. The feeling of irritability and mood swings turn that easily, laughter and happiness now will later be sadness and sorrow. You cannot control it, its part of your hormones that changed it. Others don’t actually get it or relate from it. I,myself experienced it too. Some even said its just a state of mind. For me it isn’t! its so so surreal. My prayer goes to each of every filipina women who suffered from postpartum depression will surpass it by Gods Love ❤️ 💕❤️💕be upon them and me as well. Thanks from my heart to my family who had been there since the beginning to my husband who understands me unconditionally at times i am suffering from it. And now, step by step slowly and surely recover from it through him 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻. I continued praying for total healing be upon who is suffering and will be soon suffering from this. Motherhood is not an easy tasked and responsibility it’s a roller coaster ride. Salute to all mommas and soon to be mommas out there! You had my respect! May God shower his love and guidance upon us.🙏🙏🙏🙏👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 forever be grateful and thankful to almighty and living God!

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply