Going into LABOR

(Post by Daddy) My wife was admitted on Saturday for the induction of labor at 37w3d. As of now while writing this post, four doses of induction has been completed, but no consistent contractions yet and dialated only about 2cm until last night. We're about to go for the assessment of dialation and to decide on the next steps in some time. The next possible option is to break the amniotic sac in order to induce the labor to give natural birth, but thinking of the next few hours makes us worried about her labor and delivery. Hope everything falls in place and thus, the delivery happens naturally. Please pray for both Mommy and Baby's health, and for their delivery to go smoothly. #1stimemom #firstbaby #pleasehelp #induction #labor #delivery #deliveryday

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

omg this happened to me too...i was induced and the doc break my waterbag using a metal long stick. Medicine was inserted and i did not dialate till next morning , i couldnt take the pain and asked them to inject me with painkiller. I only gave birth in the afternoon. Dont worry daddy all will be ok. But it would be good if you could be there with her in the room with drinks and some candy. The process of waiting for the dilation really takes up alot of energy

Read more
3y ago

All the best dear... ❤❤