Can we request for 1/2weeks HL?

Is it possible to request for 1/2weeks HL due to swollen feet & having a hard time to getting up on your own? I struggle to walk to as i feel sharp /cramps between my leg.. #pregnancy #3rdtrimester

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All of my mummy friends didnt gotten any HL from their gynae nearing to their EDD. Also they said theres no reason for gynae to gv them HL when they had no complications etc. What they did is they plan with our supervisor in advance and took a 1-2weeks AL to rest and be prepared at home. Some also took their NoPay leave. However, it is a different story from my brother & sister in law. They scolded the doctor and demand for his wife to be given a HL. But my sister in law had no complications, its just the normal symtomps every preg women will feel. They teach me and husband to do the same 😅 which we wont ! We believed Doctor knows their job. And it is not fair for the Dr to gv HL to them and not to other mummies who are also experiencing the same symtomps like her.

Read more
Super Mum

This is really dependent on gynae. Some gynae will require you to be warded before issuing HL

Depends on ur gynae. Private gynae may be more flexible in giving. Speak to ur gynae abt it.

Depends on your gynae