Formula fed baby poop

Hi is this poop normal for full formula-fed 6 weeks old baby? 😳 Or is it too “hard”?

Formula fed baby poop
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby was like this! Around same age as well and my baby was straining and crying when trying to pass. When I showed it to paediatrician, she said it looks “clay-like” and dry. Suggested I change formula. Baby was able to pass smoothly and mushy stool after changing formula

6mo ago

Switched from Natureone to Fairprice Gold. When I looked at the ingredients, it’s the same! Except the probiotic content is higher in Fairprice Gold Paediatrician actually recommended NAN H.A and Enfamil Gentlelease but it’s rather expensive

as a FTM of a 5 month old LO, I don't think this okay. Supposed to be pastey for formula diet, but not watery. Best to seek doctor advice soon

I’m a FTM but I think this doesn’t look right? My mixed feeding baby is 7 months now and her poop has never looked like that.

Looks slightly hard. Might want to consider switching milk brands. This looks more like solid food poop.

How do you get baby to pass this out, looks hard. Should be more soft and mushy kind.

Looks like constipation. Their poop should be medium - soft.