To Travel to US or Stay in Philippines?

Hello po, I just want to share something po, I want someone to talk to ☺️ Since April 2021 na approved na po visa nami and expected na lilipad ako sa US with my father around early next year sa 2022. Then suddenly, nabuntis ako, I just recently found out (unexpected po talaga). I am now 5 months pregnant. The thing is, I am confused if I would continue to go the US with the baby, kasi come to think of it, wala po talagang makakatulong sa akin mag alaga kay baby sa US kasi halos lahat ng family ko po nandito sa Philippines. Only my grandmother and my father will be there with me sa US po and matanda na po lola ko and father is going to work din po and hirap po manganak and mag alaga na walang katulong lalo na wala si boyfriend ko sa tabi ko baka magka Postpartum Depression po ako 😭. On the other hand, mas malaki po opportunities ni baby if sa US ko po siya ipanganak, magiging dual citizen po siya. I'm stuck po, I don't know what to do ☹️ the papers are already processing pero I'm having second thoughts. I just want to know if may nakatira ba dito sa US para po maka sabi sakin if worth it po ba talaga tumira sa US. By the way po, Arizona is the place where we would be staying.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

pray for guidance on this decision making. weigh the pros and cons. whatever your decision be, let it be best for you and baby. 💙❤