Hello. Im 8weeks 5 days preg today.. somehow i feel that my stomach is pain.. Can i know what happen

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

not sure what do u mean by stomach pain? like stomachache as in need to poo or stomach cramp like period cramp? if there is heavy cramping and/or accompanied by fresh blood, heavy discharge, best to consult gynae. if its just slight cramping with no spotting or heavy bloody discharge, I think should be fine cos uterus may be expanding to have caused that. all in all, best to consult gynae to have a peace of mind. take care!

Read more

it can be alot of possibility.. However, if you have any spotting, heavy/fresh blood discharge, sharpy pain, please call your gynae or go down to a&e for a check. Don't take any risk ❤️ Hope everything will be fine and smooth for you 😘

I’m around the same time as you and facing constipation! Sometimes will get those pains too. Helps when I drink lotssss of water and some fibre. But if the pain gets stronger and sharper, best to go check at hospital!

VIP Member

what kind of pain are you feeling? usually minor cramps are ok but if the pain is worse than menstrual cramps and it prolongs or gets too severe accompanied with bleeding, please head to see the gynae!

a stomach pain like i need to poo..