Baby rash from Baby detergent

#pleasehelp #firstmom hi everyone, my baby develop some kind of rash and was inform by doctor that it is a viral rash that will go off on its own about 1-2weeks. However, it’s been more than a week and we suspect could be from a baby detergent. Anyone has had this issue before? Any advice on what baby detergent is good? Would really Appreciate for your help.

Baby rash from Baby detergent
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My son had this reddish spots on his tummy when he was around 3- 4 months old. I changed most of the products. For the detergent i was using offspring, bathing using cetaphil. Apply a bit of cetaphil baby with organic calendula lotion on the body.If u are using minyak telon, buy the original yellow telon tmk. Don’t use with those additional eucalyptus. Dont use too much just one or two dap on ur palm and massage on the baby’s tummy and feet only.For clothing material im using those good quality like bamboob material. It works for me and baby. Worth it despite splashing moolahs on this products 😫

Read more
12mo ago

Hi i was breastfeeding my son at that time

You can do proper tub cleaning for now, handwash/pre soak baby clothes then use washing machine. Wash separately from other adult/kids clothing. You use ABD powder detergent, Kodomo, Seventh Generation or you can search for other preferred brand. Ensure that the product is sort of pH balance. Meanwhile, you can use Cetaphil/Sebamed product, use mash rompers/bamboo silk/fibre clothes for baby. It can be due to allergy or heat rash from weather.

Read more

I used ceraden for body cream, sebamed for face. If you want something super super organic no chemicals - try cold pressed coconut oil

For detergent I use tru earth / babyganics