Maternity Insurance

Please let me know which insurer you bought from or intending to buy from and why.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy or new baby! Maternity insurance is definitely an important thing to consider. When I was pregnant, I bought my maternity insurance from [Insurer Name] because they offered comprehensive coverage for prenatal check-ups, delivery, and postnatal care. Their network of hospitals and clinics also gave me a lot of options for where I could receive care. If you're still considering which insurer to buy from, I would recommend doing some research on the different plans available in Singapore. Look for one that offers a good range of coverage, including pre and postnatal care, hospitalization, and any other specific needs you may have. It's also important to consider the cost and whether the insurer has a good reputation for efficient claims processing. Ultimately, the best insurer for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. I would suggest reaching out to different insurers to get quotes and compare their offerings. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have had positive experiences with their maternity insurance. I hope this helps you in making a decision. Wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy journey! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

HSBC life treasures and empoweredmom. same as AIA, can transfer hsbc life treasures to baby. empoweredmom covers pregnancy complications during and after birth for 3 years. I got this one over AIA because: for example: AIA is $150k flat coverage, when baby is 65 years old the coverage will drop to $75k plus bonuses. for similar coverage, HSBC is $154k plus bonuses (increases if HSBC declares bonuses) all the way. Also HSBC will allow based on life milestones (e.g., starting primary school, starting secondary school, getting married, etc.) for us/child to increase coverage without the need for underwriting. But the good thing about AIA is that there is no underwriting for baby's Integrated Shield Plan if you buy the Mum2Baby maternity plan from them

Read more

I am planning to buy from AIA as their policy includes guaranteed coverage for newborn during the transfer of plan to baby. Meaning that if baby is born with any medical conditions, it doesn’t matter as the policy can still be transferred. Another plus point is that their plan includes complimentary baby vaccination in the comfort of ur own home. Let me know if u’ll like more info. I’m a financial advisor and can help provide comparisons and quotes for u 😊

Read more
3w ago

I'm considering GE as it's the only insurer that provides standalone insurance. AIA is actually a rider whereby you gotta buy a base plan. GE is convertible, meaning you can convert to hospital plan etc for your baby within 90 days.

i bought AiA mum2baby insurance when i was 3 months pregnant. its cover any complications during pregnancy and after birth. after baby born, its takes 2 week for them to transfer the policy to baby. eventhough pplicy alreafy been transfer over to baby, mummy will still be cover any complocation occur after delivery for 3 yrs if i still remember.

Read more