count to ten fetal movement chart

hi please help i was too tired at clinic just now (NUH) when the nurse explained. do i have to tick on every time baby kick or i only have to tick start( 9am) - lets say( 4pm )end . means only tick two boxes from start to end of 10 movements. anybody has this paper before? because i already tick the time she kick like 2pm, 4pm etc. but i scared wrong

count to ten fetal movement chart
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I have this from NUH too, but I’ve been too lazy to keep track as my baby is quite active 🙈 I’m 36 weeks pregnant now and my paper is empty heh.. From what I understand, we are encouraged to track baby’s movements daily from 9am to 9pm, and only tick when there are 10 movements. E.g. Start to keep track from 9am. If baby has movements from 930am and there’s a total of 10 kicks by 1030am, then put a tick at 1030am box. Throughout the day, can keep track how often you feel 10 kicks, then mark a tick at the end of each time you feel 10 kicks. Contact the hospital immediately if you feel less than 10 kicks from 9am to 9pm. I guess this movement chart is for doctor’s reference e.g. if nearer to 37 weeks we feel any decrease in baby’s movement, they can refer. Alternatively you can download any baby kick counter onto your phone. Hope this helps.

Read more
2y ago

omg thankyou so much for the thorough explanation this helps alot!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ i have a kick counter app, atleast i know its not compulsory so i wont have to worry if i dont pen it down on the chart hehe 🤭 anw congrats, hope you'll have a smooth delivery ☺️

NUH gave me this too. Currently 37 weeks. But I did not use it. Impossible to bring this paper out every time. So I use app to track instead. From the point I wake up I start counting kick for 12 hours. U can try this app call “baby kicks” . And set to 12 hours

Sorry to ask but why do you need this? Just curious cause I never counted my baby kicks thru out my pregnancy.. I just made sure there is movements everyday.

2y ago

i'm not sure. my first baby at kkh dont need this. this time NUH they ask to do 😅 all my friends family also never did this before.

Doctor don’t even see it.. I didn’t fill in at all.