newborn good list

Please help me to find out all the things the baby needs. My due date is next month. I will be a single mum. I won't be able to go and buy needs with my newborn. Please help me to find out every need of the baby at least for one month.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

List of needs for baby - mittens - socks - cap - swaddles - home clothes/going out clothes - baby toiletries - baby clothes detergent - baby bottle detergent - bottle sanitizer - bottle brushes - milk powder holder - flask/thermos - pacifier - bathing tub - baby pillow/bolster/blanket - baby pram/baby carrier (if needed) - baby cot/playpen (if needed) So far this is what needed. There might be additional that you may need. Pretty sure some mummies will add on here.

Read more
2y ago

Oh yes, thanks for adding this too. For first time mum we always have a lot to prep just in case. 😊

VIP Member

• Baby Towel • Baby’s PJs • Waterproof sheets (to cover over baby’s cot mattress so u won’t have to be afraid of any liquids spilling onto the mattress) • baby stomach oil (for any tummy discomfort – if u need) Also, dun forget to prepare and pack your hospital bag in advance. :) Plus any other items u yourself might need. All the best fellow mummy! 💪🏼 Take good care of yourself. ❤️

Read more