Missed period

Hi all, my period is always regular 28th day cycle. Sometimes 27th even if miss is also only 1day etc. But now im on my 33rd day alr according to my flo app… Does this means i missed for 5/6th days alr or 3rd day? Could i be pregnant? But i tried the kit and its negative or is it too early to be detected? #pleasehelp #worried

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I actually took the Clearblue Ultra Early Pregnancy Test. Although my usual period comes on the 7th, I took it on the 5th, and the result came back positive. Perhaps you could try the Clearblue Pregnancy Test Kit as it helps detect early pregnancy.

TapFluencer

Hello pls wait for one more week, take rest whenever u can don't strain much. Watch your sugar/sweets intake. Better to reduce till delivery. Repeat the test using clear blue test kit after a week. All the best 🤞

You can do urine test, alternatively to give yourself another week gap before you do another round of test. Both of my pregnancy i give a week gap before doing self test/go doctor.

I would suggest taking pregnancy test a week or a week+ after supposed period. Sometimes testing too early will show negative, even when youre pregnant

VIP Member

Usually after you missed the period, the test r quite sensitive detect on the results. Which test did you use?

Hi, thank you all, my period came this morning 🥲🙃