Please help me to find out sparkletots fees

any parents send child to CC sparkletots or infant care in singapore?? May i know how much is the actual sparkletots fees? My daughter is 3 years old. After subsidy for working mother? Additional subsidy like?? how is the fees? Appeciate can advice me please. My mom is not able to look after my child. I need to make arragement for childcare. I am only breadwinner for my child. Single mother going through Divorce at this moment.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My kids are in Sparkletots. I will share some detail about sparkletots fees. I have heard from the principal that a low income family can apply for additional subsidy and full day childcare fees can be as low as $50 monthly. But it is required to submit a declaration half yearly or quarterly. Approach the centre directly during office hours to look for principal to find out more and how she/he can help you.

Read more

you might want to go to family service centre in your area and explain your situation. they will usually provide a Letter of Recomendation for you based on your situation and you will have to give the letter to the school upon registration. ECDA will process it and sometimes school feels can be lower than $10. hope this helps. if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.

Read more

Subsidy for working mother is $300, additional subsidy kicks in unless u qualify for total capital income below $7,500. U need to fill in the form and the Centre will do the submission for you. Best to always check w ecda if ur form is being submitted by the Centre. if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.

Read more
1y ago

Hi, if I am single mom, unmarried, no family, but I have 6 month old baby, so I have to take a maid for myself. Or else I can’t work. My salary is $7200. Before CPF deduction. Then how much subsidy do I get? My mum is a diabetes and mental patient with violent tendencies. So I hired a maid for her. So I pay for 2 maids, and my entire house expenses and food and groceries and medical and everything. Basically I am sole breadwinner with NO financial support from anyone. The nearest infant care on the wall, it says citizens before subsidy is $1364.70 so how much will I have to pay?

Hi. The school fees can be found here. I am not sure about the subsidies, but best call and ask? https://skoolopedia.com/app/childcare/pcf-sparkletots/pcf-sparkletots-preschool-marsiling-blk-339-cc-730339 if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.

Working mother subsidy is $300 if child is on full day child care and $150 if child is on half day child care. Additional subsidies is applicable for lower income families. if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.

VIP Member

You can click on this link: https://www.ecda.gov.sg/Parents/Pages/CCLS_HomeParentsSubsidies.aspx KIFAS is one of the way for the subsidy. if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.

VIP Member

School fees was about $730+, $300 working mum subsidy , additional subsidy applicable if total household income is less than $7500 if you want to know more about sparkletots fees you can contact school too.