Diapers

Hi parents! Just like some opinions about my stock of diapers for my newborn coming in Oct: Pampers Newborn (180pcs) Huggies Platinum Size S (246pcs) Drypers Size S (656pcs) Total: 1082 diapers which I’ve averaged on 10 diaper changes per day could last me about 3.5 months min. I’m tempted to buy Rascal+Friends Size S, Merries Size S and Peekapoo Size S but I’m not sure how fast my baby girl would grow and perhaps I may need a Size M after 3 months? Reason why I bought Pampers Newborn is because I’ve been told they’re larger in size as compared to most brands and Huggies as backup since it’s one of the smallest in size. Drypers cause they’re so much cheaper. All in all, I’m still unsure which brand my baby will not be allergic to or which brand is the best poonami or leak-proof as I’ve yet to find out. My question is, is it really necessary to stock up on different brands (due to skin sensitivity and budget in the long run) and when do babies usually change to a size up? Please also share your experiences! Thanks in advance! 😍

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thats should be enough for now.. see the progress of baby growth. I only buy 180 pieces for now for my 2nd baby since delivery from redmart is quite fast. Yes average of 10 pieces per day from my experiencd for my 1st baby. Dont overstock as u dont know if your bb is allergy to whichever brand