Makuku Diaper

As parents, we always want what's best for our children be it soap, shampoo, lotion, or even diapers. We tend to try a lot of brands that suit them well. I'm happy that I discovered this NEW diaper brand which is now here in the Philippines. With baby Owenn who is now three months old, I need a diaper that's super absorbent since he is a heavy wetter. Good thing Makuku diaper has massive absorption and has 4th generation core technology so no need to change it often plus it is soft, delicate, and breathable that's perfect for his sensitive skin. There's more! It has apple vitamin essence to prevent rashes in their nappy area. Plus, I love the fruity designs perfect for this summer.πŸ₯° So if you're a first time or even an experienced parent, go ahead and try this for your babies. I highly recommend it.πŸ‘ You can check them out at SHOPEE and LAZADA.πŸ›’πŸ›’ Also check their socials at facebook and instagram. @makuku_ph #MAKUKU #MAKUKUDiaper #MAKUKUDiaperph #MAKUKUproducts

Makuku Diaper
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Tried it with my toddler too. Kapag okay,Makuku din papagamit ko sa parating kong baby☺️

Matry nga din yan mii😍 2mos old baby ko unilove airpro user.. Check ko din yan..😍

I bought it also sna hiyang c baby 😊

VIP Member

Super comfy nito mommy! πŸ’œ

VIP Member

Wow bago!