Overly emotional

Outburst with tear uncontrollably over work. This is my first time not feeling my baby movement... mixture of saddness and guilt. How to make myself feel better? #week25pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sometimes when you dont feel baby moving might be because baby is asleep. A trick is to eat and drink something then wait for 15-30mins to see if baby moves. And there's a pattern in baby moving. example for me, when i wake up every morning, my baby wakes up too and starts moving. This was our normal everyday since i felt her move. there's 1 morning where she didnt move and even after eating and drinking she still didnt move, I monitored for 1-2hrs and still nothing, so I went to the hospital right away but in the end, baby started moving and heartbeat etc were all good. I understand that you're scared etc but try not to make yourself too stressed. I was diagnosed with prenatal depression in my 2-3months and was on antidepressants which made me felt alot better. My baby is 14days old now and very healthy. If you dont mind, you can consult your gynae and ask if she can refer you to a psychiatrist. Better have your feelings sort out now mummy, postnatal depression is stressful too cause baby will be crying and crying and you'll be more stressed. Take care okay!

Read more

Try to track which time of the day baby is most active and what food and activity you do will excites the baby! No worries momma I went through the same as well. There’s some days baby was completely silent for up to half a day, worried sick but it is all okay. my baby was consider less active than those I know that do kungfu punch in the tummies, and my baby came out very energetic and active! Do go for a check and ask ur gynae if u are really worried :)

Read more

may be a fetal Doppler helps u to check the heartbeat. don't overdo it. use it just in case when you are worried.

Eat some sweets