Freebies from insurance consultation

Hello, out of curiosity can I know if anyone manage to get freebies/goodies from insurance consultation? I recently join a zoom for AIA not sure if they will really mail me the freebies as promised if I decided not to proceed with the plan after the underwriting is out. Also, if you have join consultation for agent A for freebies? Will you be able to join agent B for freebies when they are from the same company? Anyone have any experience? Trying to save cost as much as possible so decide to use time in exchange for the freebies haha. Anyone the same?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

met 1 AiA agent via zoom, promised freebie even after zoom, but nothing delivered. met 1 AIA agent for another freebie via f2f, delivered upon meetup. i sincerely wanted to understand AiA coverage given im IVF w twins, not many companies accept as early as 13 weeks. i understand from 1 of them, that diff agency sponsor diff freebies. so if u sign up for 4 freebies, be ready to meet them all 4 agents + f2f for freebies. else... just wasting time via zoom.

Read more

I met up with a few agents f-2-f and they passed me the freebies after the session ended. Few days later they will called/ texted to follow up and check if I have interest in signing up. Usually my answer is no to them 😝. They were ok and didn’t pestered me to sign on. Best to meet up f-2-f instead of via zoom. If zoom, usually they will arrange for 2nd round to meet up and pass u the freebies.

Read more

I dislike how they lure you in with freebies and only agree to give you the freebie upon “meeting” you at your home for a quick “chat”. There’s nothing that states that this is for an insurance plan and I find it dishonest and when I found they intended to come in for the chat, I balked and said no. While I’m all for insurance I’d rather not have been catfished that way

Read more

I managed to get freebies from 2 person who were from the same co but handling. One was very prompt that we couldnt tahan and ended up buying from the other.. mine took quite a while n ended up my husband picked from them instead.

I hate this kind of sharing to exchange for free gift, not sure how many times they share my contact., it can be up to 5 agent from same company call me which I find it irritating

3y ago

same here. after the second one, when the third one called, i just said, pls take my name off the list.

no I didn't get any. was so disappointed as I spent more than an hour listening to them. I thought I could get the freebies they mentioned beforehand. shessshhh.

yes i did manage to get from 2 different agents altho the goodies differ.. agent A gave good samples and bottles. agent B gave vouchers and a baby romper.

2y ago

yup...i met with one agent from AIA Qiren via zoom and he followed up on my consideration one month later..which i told him that i might not be getting my maternity insurance frm AIA.. And my freebie is also gone 😒 Really wasted my time 😌 Heard that its a tactic from AIA Qiren agents to followup with customers to sort of "guage" if customers are potential or not.. Not potential = No freebies will be sent

Y u such a douche.