NUH hospital pack list and freebies

Can anyone share about their delivery at NUH - what is provided by the hospital, what to pack and what are the freebies? #firstbaby #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave birth 10 days ago. Maternity pad (2 types - normal maternity pad & another with wings), disposable panties, baby diapers, wet wipes and moisturiser to put on baby's butt/private area are provided by the hospital. But not sure if the same baby's items are provided in the maternity ward as my baby was in NICU. Don't forget to bring all these home. Freebies - nursing cover, small pack of baby toiletries, some vouchers (got it during my last stage of pregnancy @ G clinic). Then got an NUH baby swaddle when I was discharged from the hospital. Pack light. Only bring the necessary. Clean clothes & undergarments for you and baby to go home with including booties, mittens, cap and swaddle. Toiletries. No need to bring towel as it is also provided daily. Jacket/cardigan cos it can get cold at night. HP charger. Very important - your I/C. I didn't bring any breast pump but since my baby was in NICU and I needed to give him milk so I asked the husband to bring it from home. Otherwise no need cos the lactation nurses are also around to help you express your milk.

Read more

Can’t rmb what the freebies were. But they do provide maternity pads, underwear, and baby pampers.