Oscar Test

Oscar test Trisomy 21 result 1:4 and waiting for NIPT results now. Any mums to be encounter the same too???

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy! I can understand that receiving a result like 1:4 from the Oscar test can be quite overwhelming. It's natural to feel anxious while waiting for the NIPT results. Many mothers-to-be have gone through similar experiences, and it's essential to stay positive and keep in mind that these tests aren't definitive diagnoses. The NIPT results will provide you with more detailed information and hopefully some reassurance. In the meantime, try to focus on staying healthy and relaxed. Surround yourself with supportive loved ones who can offer you comfort during this waiting period. If you find yourself feeling particularly stressed, consider engaging in activities that help you unwind, like gentle exercise, meditation, or spending time in nature. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and there are resources and communities available to support you every step of the way. Stay hopeful, and I'm sending you lots of positive vibes as you await your NIPT results! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I’m in your position months back and I understand how you feel. The pain of waiting for the result is a torture. Don’t worry first, usually if the hospital don’t call you within a week then you should be fine.

Yes, I went home crying after getting the result. Result will only be out 12 days later, it’s really torturing! What’s your result for Oscar and you went for NIPT too after that?

TapFluencer

🙏💕