I highly recommend Cetaphil Baby

We only want what is best for our kids, and that includes choosing the perfect products for their skin. Sidney has a very sensitive skin eversince she was a baby and her pedia recommended to use Cetaphil. Cetaphil Baby products are perfect for sensitive skin and keeps our little one's skin moisturized. With Cetaphil Baby, I get the assurance that Sidney receives We only want what is best for our kids, and that includes choosing the perfect products for their skin. Sidney has a very sensitive skin eversince she was a baby and her pedia recommended to use Cetaphil. Sidney enjoys bathe time with Cetaphil Baby Getle Wash & Shampoo. Then after bathe, she applies Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion with Shea Butter for complete skin protection. Cetaphil Baby products are perfect for sensitive skin and keeps our little one's skin moisturized. Wit Cetaphil Baby, I am assured that Sidney receives 5-Fold Protection that #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves 1. Gentle – Gently cleanses the skin and doesn’t irritate the skin or eyes. 2. Soothing – Contains soothing panthenol. 3. Moisture seal – Keeps skin moist and hydrated. 4. Skin Barrier – respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin. 5. Hypo-allergenic – allergy tested Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath sessions. Cetaphil also has products for eczema-prone skin, Cetaphil PRO products are clinically proven to soothe dry, itchy skin.

I highly recommend Cetaphil Baby
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Gotta love Cetaphil Baby! ❤️