spotting

Is it normal to have spotting during pregnancy? Im at 10weeks and always have spotting on and off.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not normal sis, pa check up ka na, kasi ganyan din ako dti and was advised by my dr to have a bed rest and pinag duphaston ako ni dra to stop the bleeding and as pregnancy support. Kasi pwedeng due to threatened miscarriage kaya ka nag i spotting.

VIP Member

It’s not good to have spotting during pregnancy. Please do see your gynae and have more rest and minimize movements in the meantime.

Is the spotting a lot? Best to check with your gynae in case you need some progesterone pills

Same as me too..but when i read at Google's,They say its common due to hormones change..😉

Expert

It might not be usual. Best to bring it up to gynae to ensure no infection and baby is safe.

VIP Member

if a bit can. but cannot like a lot... brownish2 can.. to be caution just tell your doctor.

same pang 10 days spotting ko ngayon kanina pa TransV ako walang nkikitang heartbeat 😢

Super Mum

It’s Not Normal to have spotting. I will always see my gynae whenever I see spotting

Its good to check it out. Spotting can be normal but it can also be warning signs!

Hi how are you doing now? Did the spotting stopped for you?