NEW MAMA SALE AUG 1-5

NEW MAMA SALE AUGUST 1-5 !!! My kids and I always enjoy shopping at @edamama.ph because of so many reasons! To name a few: *they sell good quality items, i never received an item which is broken or of low quality *the items you find there are unique and some are not sold in normal supermarkets and stores * the approach of their online store is very personal and they give suggestions as to what items are perfect for your children depending on their age group *they sell a wide range of items from baby needs, mom essentials, food and nutrition, fun activities for learning, toys, items for breastfeeding moms, itrms for the home, bathing and grooming and many more! *and last but not the least, but makes me really jump to my feet is that they have big discounts, promos and sales! Just like this coming August 1 until August 5, 2020, they will be holding their New Mama Sale! So don't forget to check out Edamama at www.edamama.ph to avail big discounts and special deals on items for pregnancy, breastfeeding and new moms! And because we are just feeling generous and we want you to enjoy you shopping experience, I am sharing with you my unique code so you can get ₱250 off with a minimum purchase of ₱1,000. My code is MAITE008667 and you can start your Edamama online shopping with this link below: http://www.edamama.ph/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=ig-link&utm_campaign=PARTNERSHIP_KOL_PRINCESS_NEWMAMA Swipe left to see what Franky and Rafie got for themselves! So cute! Remember mommies, NEW MAMA SALE OF EDAMAMA on August 1 until 5 only! See you and enjoy shopping online! Just sharing the love!

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply