No appetite during pregnant 2nd Trimester

Anyone going through the same thing no appetite on ur 2nd trimester? Or anyone know what to do? #2ndbaby17weeks #needadvise

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when i lost my appetite, i drink maternity milk instead. i also tried eating fillet o fish(which suprisingly i never vomit after eating it) as i vomit out every meal. i forced myself to eat also as i baby needs nutrients kan.. i tried eating fruits that i like, drinking maternity milk and eat smaller meals.. this is what i eat.. breakfast : 3 bread with tuna(you can try cornbeef, egg) and a cup of maternity milk.( or soyabean?) lunch : 1 small portion of rice and lauk( i try my best to force myself to eat) with teh o or milo. snacks : milo+biscuit/bread (to atleast give me energy after vomitting all those meals) dinner : Fruits, rice/noodles etc and maternity milk. maybe u cn try? bcos we need to eat in order for the baby to get nutrients. :) hang in there, sis!

Read more
VIP Member

17weeks here, no more morning sickness but I’ve been losing appetite since 3weeks ago. Thought I was the only one. I’ve lost 2.5kg since.. Been forcing myself to eat cereals, noodles or whatever that is soupy. I have no cravings either 🤷🏽‍♀️

2y ago

Yes that what i've been experiencing too! plus headache every now n then. hopefully we can get answer to whoever have the solution.😊😊