To Go Gynae At 8 Weeks?

Hi all, need suggestion. I got my results from normal clinic stating that I'm around 8 weeks pregnant, however doctor suggested to go Gynae on 9 to 12 weeks only. It is my first pregnancy and I need an advice from you all ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will recommend you to head to the gynae straight away to check on bb’s heartbeat / abnormalities... You can also take the opportunity to expose yourself to any kind of test you would like to take (if you want to check for DS etc) ard w10 onwards (:

If doctor prescribed u folic acid pls continue to eat. If not u can purchase outside first. Probably doctor recommend at 9-12 weeks cos they might do some test at the same time. But if u are worried thn consult gynae straight?

Super Mum

You can start eating folic acid first. You can buy from guardian. But I think you should also go see gynae now since 8 wk is where u hear heartbeat too

I would go to check with my gynae straightaway because u need to get started on supplements like folic etc

Thanks for suggesting 😘stay healthy ya to all mamass 😘

TapFluencer

I just fix appt with gynae the moment my test kit show positive.

4y ago

OK. I'll walk in to kkh 😊

TapFluencer

hope you have fixed your gynae appointment 😘

4y ago

I trying to call kkh but didn't they answer. I'll walk in tomorrow and hope they will serve me lol