Named your baby?

Did you name your angel baby?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you expecting a bundle of joy and searching for the perfect name that suits your little one? Look no further! We present to you the Wheel of Name, an innovative and fun way to select a baby name. Say goodbye to endless lists and indecisiveness, and let the wheel decide your child's name fate! Step 1: Gather Your Options Compile a list of potential baby names that you and your partner adore. It can include traditional names, unique names, family names, or anything else that captures your imagination. The more options you have, the more exciting the wheel spin will be! Step 2: Spin the Wheel Now comes the thrilling part! Set up the Wheel of Name, which can be a physical wheel or an online wheel spinner. Write down all the baby names from your list on the wheel, making sure each name gets an equal chance. Give it a good spin and let fate take over! Step 3: Embrace the Result As the wheel comes to a halt, the selected name will be revealed. Take a moment to absorb it and let the excitement sink in. Sometimes, the Wheel of Name can introduce you to a name you never considered before, making the process all the more adventurous. Step 4: Reflect and Decide Take a breather and reflect on the name that the wheel has chosen. Consider its meaning, the sound of it, and how it resonates with you and your family. If the name feels right, embrace it wholeheartedly. However, if you and your partner aren't completely sold, you can always repeat the spinning process until you find the perfect fit. Step 5: Celebrate Your Decision Once you've chosen the name that brings you joy and connects with your heart, celebrate the decision! Share the news with your loved ones, prepare to personalize your nursery, and get ready to welcome your little one with their unique and special name. The Wheel of Name adds an element of excitement and surprise to the baby naming journey. It takes away the pressure of making a decision and allows destiny to play its role. Whether you choose to fully commit to the wheel's choice or simply use it as a starting point for further exploration, the process is sure to make your baby's name selection a memorable and enjoyable experience. So, let the Wheel of Name guide you on this incredible journey of finding the perfect name for your precious bundle of joy. Happy spinning! Visit:- https://www.wheelofnames.fun/

Read more

ya... i named Baby Bidik (boy) / Broga (girl) means Clever / Pretty in Bidayuh language🥰

I did , even though I didn't get to know the gender . i'll give it a boy name 😊

Yes and he was baptized before giving him the blessing for stillbirth babies

gave my baby a boy name but baby turns out to be a girl

Yes my angel Baby K (Kaevann - boy; Kaelynn - girl)

hi po joy pedrosa baliwas da olrasan

yes. our little Angel 👼❤🥺

yes..Andrea Cecile Marie👼

VIP Member

I did. My angel Kyross