I’ve read an article. A rape victim who undergone abortion

Nabasa ko to sa FB. -Relationship Matters Ph No woman deserves to go through all her pain. I actually feel sad for what happened to her. She was raped and she felt no choice but to abort her baby. I’m against abortion, but I understand her side and as a Catholic, I know that God is merciful and forgiving. Read her story, she tries to warn women who’s thinking of getting an abortion. #NoToVictimBlaming #NoToRape #AbortionIsNotTheAnswer #PregnancyIsABlessing

I’ve read an article. A rape victim who undergone abortion
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i was a rape victim too at the age of 15 hindi lang tatlo kundi anim at nabuntis din ako . sumagi sa isip ko magpakamatay. uminom ako ng gamot ng mama ko yung matataas na dosage kasi gusto ko dalawa kami mamatay ng pinagbubuntis ko. para kong baliw. di ako makausap lage ako nagwawala. thanj god at anjan mama ko gumabay saken at laging sinasabi na walang kasalanan yung bata sa sinapupunan ko kundi yung nga demunyong nang rape saken. 5yr old na sya ngayon at diko alam sino sa anim na demunyong yun ang tatay nya. siguro matatag lang talaga mental health ko at hanggang ngayon eto lumalaban padin ako. hindi madali, nakakabaliw just pray to god nalang at sa kanya mo sabihin lahat ng hinanakit at sakit na pinagdadaanan mo. promise yun tutulungan ka nya :) god bless everyone.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

I salute u sis for doing the right thing... kung aq un nsa lugar mo ndi ko din alm ggawin ko bka nbaliw nq... God Bless u, I hope na inspire mo din un iba...

VIP Member

And yet there are women here trying to fight to legalize abortion for rape victims. Yes I personally know them. And I am against them, "modern day feminists" chanting her body her choice all the time. It's disgusting.

4y ago

I get you about the guilt part. I agree. The guilt will drive you insane. Oh, I myself was a victim of an abuse before. Sadly, rape victims here in Ph doesn’t receive any support anywhere. People tend to judge and put blames on the victims. I don’t actually get it, why does the victims of these crimes are the ones suffering and adjusting? My opinion about the abortion thing isn’t because of the article, it’s how you are disgusted by the group/s mentioned on your earlier comment.

VIP Member

😞🙏🏻💖 Praying for those women like her. They should find God and ask for forgiveness & strength.

VIP Member

Nabasa ko din to. Grabe😞