My son is finally ready for school at 18 months! Where can I buy a backpack for a toddler and any recommendations on brands you liked?

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Skiphop backpack is highky recommened. Long lasting, comfortable strap and comes with cute designs. Do hang a keychain for your Child to identify his bag because too many children used skiphop bag.

i am not sure but looking at my niece's, it can range from branded like skip hop to, smiggles to sports b at like eastpac. There is a shop in marina square that sells ergonomic bag.

I like skip hop n had been using for 3 years for my 5yo. It had the right compartments n bottle holder on e side...the various cute designs to choose from too!

Smiggles has a good selection of backpacks and lunch boxes and other essentials for schools. And they are having sale now so you might want to check that out.

Any brand, most is your kids must like the bag. Let him/ her to choose. My boy I let to choose (no brand) the bag till now he still like it very much.

We really like the okiedog brand... Comes in backpack and trolley designed for toddlers... Many cute animals design to choose from!

we got those with his fav characters from qoo10 but i personnally like the deuter one with the bird's beak. though expensive but durable.

i actually bought those small bag from those neighborhood shop . cheap and alot design. some time got it from pasa malam .

I love Stephen Joseph back packs. It's about $30. https://mums.sg/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=86129

Post reply image

I used skip hop backpack when my son was 18months and he loves it! Till now he is turning 5, he is still using it!