My husband loves durian so much, especially the ones from Davao. He's asking me to make some durian dessert recipe. I actually have no idea aside from making a durian shake. Any suggestions?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My Neighbour made this pudding for me and my family, we love it! She shared this recipe with me. Ingredients (90ml x 8) 200gm good quality durian pulp 50gm sugar 360gm milk 2 egg yolks 1 tbsp gelatine 80gm water extra fresh durian pulp for garnishing Method Place durian pulp and sugar in a food processor. Blend till smooth and creamy. Combine milk, egg yolk, durian puree in a bowl. Bring a pot of water to a simmer. Sit the bowl over the pot and cook the mixture for 10mins, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool it slightly. Mix gelatine with water in a small cup, let it sit for 10 mins. Place the cup over a small pot of hot water and stir the mixture to fully dissolve the gelatine. Add gelatine mixture to the durian mixture and stir to mix evenly. Strain the mixture thoroughly over a sieve before pouring into mould. Chill in fridge until set. Top with tsp of durian pulp over the pudding before serving. http://pengskitchen.blogspot.sg/2015/07/msw-durian-pudding.html?m=1

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
8y ago

Heavenly! Thanks for this, Jasmine!