my baby girl tends to pull all the earrings off her ears..are there any good options in earrings which cant be removed easily by babies?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If your girl tends to pull the earrings, I feel it is quite dangerous. What if she accidentally swallow the earrings when you are not around with her. You can stop wearing for her for some times and after few months put back the earrings for her again. I think it is just a phase for kid like to pull their ears, due to certain reasons e.g. teething period.

Read more

You can try taking it out for a short period of time and putting back on occasionally (to prevent the holes from closing). After a few rounds (will be good if you could explain to her not to remove them when they are on), she will likely forget about them and keep them on. My cousin tried this with her daughter and it worked for her.

Read more

It won't close if you help her to clean often. I didn't wear earrings for 5 years since the birth of my first born. What I do is every 1-2 months I will use the earrings to clear the dirt in the hole.

VIP Member

https://shopee.sg/cherisheart Usa screwback earrings are perfect Call 88286099 Janice to enquiry Tks

Read more
VIP Member

but im afraid if i dont wear her the earrings for too long her ear hole might close..

You can wait until she actually wants them in her ears...

thanks