My arms gets bigger/fatter as I observe I frequently carry my child who’s 10kg now. Any exercise to get it back to a slimmer shape?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, planking (elbow plank or the yoga plank) is the best way to tone, strengthen and slim down flabby arms. Planking also tones the abs so you're killing two birds with one stone. You should try the 30-day planking challenge -- it starts off lightly, 20 seconds a day and slowly builds up as you grow stronger and more comfortable with planking.

Read more
Post reply image

I usually do it at the end of the day right before bedtime. Its not too strenuous so dont worry about not being able to sleep after that. Back when I was working shifts, I used to do it in the backroom of my duty office when there was no one around haha. Since its only a few seconds/minutes a day it's actually very easy to manage :) good luck!

Read more
VIP Member

Wow! I'd love to try this one and get the discipline to religiously do it ;) BTW, what time of the day do you usually do it? I'm a working mom and I'm yet to think of when I should get this healthy "me time"

thanks